Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Mom ROCKS!


I love my Mom. She rocks on so many levels. I really had a lot fun when she came down to visit. It wasn't long enough. But we made the best of it. I appreciate her more, now that I'm a mother too. She really is the best. What else can I say, but that I miss her everyday, now that I'm far away. I miss going over to her home, and her spoiling my family with love and of course yummy food. Now I look forward to
her phone call everyday. She truly is one of my best friends. Love you MOM!

2 comments:

Saimi said...

I'm glad your mom was able to come and visit your family. It's hard going from seeing each other everyday to not at all. Makes the time you do get to spend all the more special!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Cute story....We went over to some new friends house and we told Kennedy she would play with sophia
when we got thier and she saw sophia she said " No,not her the other sophie" I think she misses her. Did you know I have a blog now
beebeclan.blogspot.com
miss you