Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stressed Out

So these past coule of week haven't been the best. I've never been so stressed out. Hence no new posts. To make a very long story short, Spencer decided that working down here in California, wasn't his best decision. So we are moving back to Yakima. We can't move back to our house, because we rented it out for a year. We don't really want to kick out the renters of our other rental, because they are excellent renters. So we are moving in with my Mom. Who only has 2 yes 2 bedrooms (Sooo not looking forward to that)! Anyways, we have no job, and no house. Crazy, I know, but really there is no other option. I've done all my crying, now I just laugh. And of course eat(not good). I find that when I'm stressed, I eat. And eat I did, have, and probably will for a while. On a good note, I'm so happy to be going back to Yakima ( never thought I would say that). I have missed ALL my good friends, and am looking forward to seeing them again. And of course I've missed my family. Yakima or Bust!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa need I say more

Saimi said...

Susi girl so sorry about your situation, you've been through so much and held up like a super trooper - You have also been a great support to your husband. I am so excited that your family is moving back and we will help in any way that we can. Just hurry and get here!!

Destiny said...

Good news for all of us but sorry its been hard and frustrating. Can't wait to see you!

Mary said...

I'm sorry you've been stressed out and especially sorry that you're crammed into a 2 bedroom house!

But, the selfish part of me is dancing.

Melanie said...

I just heard you were moving back! Everyone at church was taking about how excited they were to have you coming back. I feel very selfish in saying I am thrilled. It has been very quiet and lonely without your family here. I am soooo sorry that things didn't work out in California. I know that you love living there and living close to Tricia. Try not to stress too much. If anyone can do this you can. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! We look forward to seeing your beautiful family.