Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oceanside Beach






Are you jealous? One of the many luxuries of living in Southern California is the great weather! While everyone is still wearing jackets and sweaters, we are wearing swimsuits, flip flops, and going to the beach. We had a blast playing in the water, making sand castles, searching for sea shells, and burying each other in the sand. No doubt we'll be during this a lot in the summer, especially since it has been known to reach 115 degrees where we live. There is now better thing than going to the beach with family. At least that's what Kaden says. So come and visit! We would love to have any family and friends to hang out with!

4 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh Susi, there is nothing better than sun, sand and water. I Love the pictures of your family, they are so cute!! I miss all of you.

Mary said...

TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!

Charity said...

sounds so nice-soak in some sun for me too!

Sally said...

I'm jealous! I' sure my kids are too - they ask everyday if they can go swimming (it's only 60 here). Cute pictures! Congrats on potty training Emily - I really need to work on potty training too!