Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dad the "Babysitter"


So, on this particular day, I had to run an errand and left the kids with Spencer. I had asked him to get the kids ready for bed. He assured me everyone would be in bed by the time I got home. So when I got home at 8:00 p.m. this is what I found in our bedroom. Kaden and Sophie STILL in their clothes and not dressed in jammies. Emily dressed in jammies, but had my mascara on her face. Brianna (who isn't in the picture) playing the piano and singing at the top her lungs. The t.v. in the family room on and the T.V. in our bedroom on. Both with the volume up on high. The only person who was asleep in their bed was Spencer. So that is what happens when I ask Dad to "Babysit".

3 comments:

Sally said...

So funny! Typical dad!

frosty said...

Sounds just like my babysitter. ;)

marcalicious said...

I love the pics susi!!! ha! go spencer. :)

Will you please email me your snail mail address???
marcisabin@hotmail.com

Thanks S!!!