Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shooters


This year Kaden had the opportunity to play again with the Shooters basketball team. And it has been so much fun to watch them learn how to play, and love the game they are playing. I find myself being one of those parents who yells way to loud and screams at the top of my lungs when they make a basket. They look so darn cute in their uniforms and warm-ups, that they remind me of a minature High School team. So far his team hasn't won any games, but he says that doesn't matter as long as they are having fun. I am so proud of him and look forward 8 years down the road to when he is in High School playing basketball. And I'm sure I'll still be one of those parents yelling way to loud and screaming at the top of my lungs when they make a basket.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

HELLOOOO blast from the past! I'm so glad you found us! How is life...by the looks of your blog it is grand! So glad to get in 'touch' with you! Let's link up....