Wednesday, November 19, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes-too many
2. What kind of car did you drive? A black Honda Accord
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? No
5. Were you considered a flirt? Probably
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? No
7. Were you a nerd? no
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Softball
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't think we had one.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr Cordell
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hallway in front of my locker or in the lunch room with Charity.
13. What is you schools full name? Wahluke High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? The Warriors /maroon and gray
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went with Kent Zirker I think my Senior Year. I really can't remember the others.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? No, but I had a lot of fun.
17. What did you remember most about graduation? I was excited and scared, and i remember crying like a baby.
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? we didn't have one, we were threatened by Mrs. Russell we would get into serious trouble if we did.
19. Were you in any clubs? National Honor Society, SAFTYE club, Mecha, and I can't remember the others
20. Have you gained some weight since then? to much to count!
21. Who was you prom date? I didn't go to my Senior Prom
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? we didn't even have one, But I hope to go to my 15 year if we have one next year.
23. Did you have a job in high school? I worked at Washington State Migrant Council.

I tag Marianne and Christy.

2 comments:

frosty said...

Susi, you are so cute! It was fun to read about your h.s. years. Tune in for my tag, but I won't get to it for a couple of days...and our new blog is garthandpatsyharker.com

Charity said...

Ohh, such memories, and you weren't kind of a flirt, you were a flirt! :) That was fun to read. I love your blog. Good work. You probably already know that the tool symbols only show up when you are logged into your own site-when others log on they can't see them. Can't wait to see you for our birthday celebration! I'm still planning on it-are you?