Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boobies or Chi Chi's?

As I was cleaning the kitchen, Sophie and Emily were coloring at the table. This is the conversation as I heard it.

Sophie: "Emily you color really pretty. I'm coloring mommy as a princess. Mom what is your favorite color?"

Me: "Red"

Sophie: "Mom do you want jewels on your crown?"

Me: "Sure, that would be great."

Emily: "I'm coloring a picture for mommy too. Sophia, can you help me color the crown?"

Sophie (talking to Emily): " I wish I knew how to color chi chi's."

Emily: "Sophia, they're not chi chi's, they're boobies. Look ( as she pulls her shirt up to her neck to make sure Sophie can see where she is pointing.) I have boobies. See Sophia, look, I have boobies."

Sophie ( without even taking her eyes off her drawing): "Emily, those aren't boobies, they're chi chi's. I have chi chi's."

Me (silently laughing)

So boobies or chi chi's? Which one is it for you?

6 comments:

Saimi said...

I'm going for the chi,chi's! So you're a beautiful princess with a red crown and colorful......those girls are so cute!! I sure miss both of them in my classes. Glad your family is doing well, just know that you are missed!

frosty said...

I thought Chi Chi's was a resaurant. I'm out of the loop...

Susi Daw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Chi chis are good because it's possible people won't know what they're talking about. For instance, if one of them yells out "Mom! Can I touch your chi chis?" it's *possible* people won't understand.

Anonymous said...

I love those girlies. I think Chi chi's. Miss you guys. Thanks for a great double date...even if you did ditch us early... FOR WHAT?????

Destiny said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh