Thursday, November 19, 2009

C. U. P.


So we're moving. And I don't know about all of you, but when we move I like to have the whole house cleaned before we pack. (So it is easier to pack when everything is put away and in it's place.) Well got up way to early and started to do all the small little things that had to be done before the movers came. One of the things I did was clean the bathrooms. For those of you with little kids you know how they like to fill every cup possible with water and leave it there for the next time, so they can dump cold water on each other. I try to dump all the water out, but sometimes laziness get the best of me.
So I'm in the bath, dumping all the water out of the 30 cups, saucers, pitchers, and any other container the kids have water in. I get to the last one and I notice it's really murky. To my amazement it isn't water. It's pee! Yucky, smelly, gross yellow stinky pee! Your probably wondering, "Who in the world would do such a gross and disgusting thing?" I'll give you one guess. KADEN! My sweet, innocent, never does anything wrong Kaden!
When he gets home, I pull him aside and ask him a simple trick question, "Kaden, did you pee in the bathroom?" As soon as I say it, his face registers to the grossness that happened in the morning. But he tries to play it off. So I say " You know what I'm talking about right?" He lowers his head, and says "yes" because he knows he is already in trouble. I ask him " Where did you pee?" He responds with "C. U. P."I laughed so hard, I almost peed. Oh, I love that kid, even if he is gross.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we first moved in our house Anthony was the only one that showered in the front shower. For a week I kept smelling this pungent smell and couldn't figure it out. I went to clean the shower and I found a huge cup full of pee. Boys are disgusting. That is all I am saying.

Saimi said...

Now ladies, boys are just boys! What would we do without them!!
Cute story, I love the way they make us laugh.

Destiny said...

Too funny!

Charity said...

When I saw your blog title I knew it was going to be a potty story "see you pee" was what I thought it was going to be but it was more funny/icky than I thought :) (I don't have kids :)).

It made me remember a story of when we were in 3rd grade and you were writing a story with the word pee in it. You asked me how to spell it but we couldn't figure out if you spelled it the same as the vegetable pea so I volunteered to go ask because it wasn't my story so I wasn't embarassed-yet anyways. Our teacher wouldn't tell me how to spell it but instead told me I needed to write "go to the bathroom" instead. Then I got embarrased because she wanted to know why I was writing such a story and try as I might to convince her it wasn't me that was writing it I think she still thought it was me.

Anyways, glad to see you learned how to spell pee :)

Mary said...

It's the good boys that always surprise you the most.