Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update!

I just know all of you were waiting anxiously for another post about my diet so here it goes. I've lost 17 lbs. so far. The diet is hard! But I think the hardest thing has been my cravings! I'm not hungry but, I'm always craving stuff I can't have. Making food for the family is hard too. I have to sit at the dinner table and watch them eat the delicious meals I prepare for them, and stare at my pitiful plate of chicken and vegetables. When all I really want to do is steal food off their plate and stuff my face.
But, I have to remind myself that the end result will be well worth it. Right? Please say "yes". Nothing taste as good as skinny feels. At least thats what they say. But I'm not too discouraged. I've lost 13 inches of my body. And trying on clothes is actually a little more fun. I'm liking what I see in the mirror.
So on to the next 17 lbs. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Mary said...

You are doing great! 17 pounds is amazing, and you look so good! Nice work.

Saimi said...

Congratulations Susi, you're a ROCK!!

Destiny said...

You are doing awesome! I do feel for you. Not being able to eat much for 2 months about killed me. I'm sorry, but the end results will be great!

Charity said...

wow!! great job Susi-keep up the good work!