Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have the Best Friends EVER!

Wow, was I surprised when I thought I was going on a little errand with Spencer, to find all my really good friends waiting to surprise me at one of my favorite restaurants. One last dinner with the girls. I had so much fun talking, laughing and hanging out with everyone! I knew moving to California was going to be hard, but tonight made me realize how much I'm reallly going to miss my friends. I am so grateful to have made such wonderful relationships, with such unbelievable group of extraodinary women. I have truly been blessed to have called you friends. Thanks for everything! I will miss you, Mary, Melanie, Christine, Jana, Heather, Saimi, Destiny, Debbie, and Judy! I will always remember Girls Night Out, and how much fun we had. I will miss you all terribly. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love you, Susi! I'm going to miss you guys. Tell Spencer thanks for going along with the surprise. :)