Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The many masks of my hubby...

I came across these pictures the other day, and about fell off my chair laughing! 
Spencer has decided to grow his beard ( because he says you can see his double chin without it) and one night he got tired of it.  so he decided to do this...
He totally looked like a Harley riding, beer drinking, 4 pack smoking, biker.  All he needed was a tatoo of myself on his arm and my  name on his chest. 

I have always wanted to know what he would look like with just a mustache.  So he shaved th rest and this is what we got...
Ha!  He's the guy that pulls you over when your speeding!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k. the mustache was a little creepy. I liked the middle it is so "rebel" Spence.

Saimi said...

I think your hubby has proven he can wear facial hair well! I want to see the tatoo!

Heather said...

wow and hilarious are the only words that come to mind.

Destiny said...

it totally changes his look.

Darrell said...

A little leather and a "sick tat" and you would be married to one very bad man!