Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My lists of 8's

Ok,ok, I guess I will give the WHOLE 3 people who read my blog something to read. Thanks Charity for giving me something to do @ 11:30 at night. I've had a lot of time on my hands lately. But that's for another blog later.

So here it goes.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Took all 4 kids to the Dentist.
2. Made roast beef sandwiches for me and Spencer. ( I tried to make food for the kids, but they wanted to do it themselves. So NO, I didn't forget to feed my kids.)
3. Went swimming with the kids @ the Smarts home. ( Super Cool family in our ward who we all absolutely love. Thanks for letting us enjoy your pool!!)
4. Waited for Spencer to get back from his interview in Tri-Cities.
5. Went to my Moms house to eat very yummy flautas.
6. Cleaned the apartment.
7. Gave Spencer medical attention. ( he burned his hand, arm and face with boiling water. All because he was trying to help me in the kitchen. I know I married a keeper.)
8. Stayed up way to late to watch a stupid movie.


8 Favorite shows.

1. The Young and the Restless ( I know, I know, dumb, and it is such a housewife thing to do. But I'm addicted.)

2. So You Think You Can Dance ( Love this show!)

3. The Bachlorette ( Another stupid show, but ADDICTED)

4. Lost

5. Heroes (Wish it was ON!!!)

6. Dancing with the Stars

7. Greys Anatomy

8. Ugly Betty


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. New Thai ( You have to try the Orange Beef, melts in your mouth)
2. Red Robin and the bottomless fries! Yum!
3. Mongolian Grill ( I could probably eat there everyday.)
4. Xochmilco ( Finding good authentic Mexican food is hard and this one is soo good!)
5. Outback
6. Wing n Things ( only in Southern Cali, and I couldn't get enough of it. Making my mouth water just thinking about it!)
7. Chipotle ( shredded pork tacos rock!)
8. In n Out ( another Cali fast food restaurant, that I love. Especially the protein burger, and animal fries. )

Just a shout out to Girls Night Out, and all my wonderful and beautiful peeps who come and are willing to try new and fun restaurants. With out you guys life would definitely be boring.


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Kids going back to school.( I love my kids to pieces, but living in this very small and cozy apt. is claustrophobic. The older kids going to school would help alleviate the situation.)

2. Shopping at Target (I have missed MY store!)

3. Shopping @ Costco ( I know this sounds funny, but since Spencer lost his job we haven't been able to shop at these 2 stores. And I'm so looking forward to goin back.)

4. Playing the piano (ever since I was little, I have always wanted to learn. I think I'm ready now. Anyone know of some piano teachers?)

5. Going back to school ( I'm still trying to decide what it is I want to do. Anyone have any suggestions?)

6. Losing weight. ( this has been a never ending story with me. I just love food to much. If only someone could come up with a pill (not to suppress your appetite) but a pill to make the food taste bad, then maybe, just maybe I could be a size 5 again. oh the joy!)

7. Take my family on a cruise. Now wouldn't that be nice!

8. Learn how to sew.( Always wanted to learn. So I can make my girlies cute dresses. How fun would that be?!!)



8 People I Tag

1. Jana, ( Because I know you will do it.At least I hope you will:)

2. Saimi ( Thanks for always commenting on my blog. I know at least one person reads it. And I thought you would have fun with this.)

3. Mary ( Take some time off from packing and make us laugh. You are so funny. you need to write a book!)

4. Destiny ( if you haven't already had you baby)

5. MaryAnn ( Because you know there is probably a good chance we could be in-laws in the distant future :) And I need to know what restaraunt to take to you to.

6. Christy ( Just because I love you)

7. Lindsay

8. Ashley Y. ( I would love to get to know you better.)

8 comments:

marcalicious said...

I'm one of the 3 people that read your blog...we rotate turns each week. just kidding!!! :) I always read your blog susi. and i just had a dream that you, charity, lindsay, and sally all went somewhere and left me out....it was a tragic dream. i just woke up with that stuck in my mind -- like we were still lil' high schoolers. ha! there's more to the dream, but that's the jist.

Bachelorette & SYTYCD are great shows aren't they!!!??? And your food places sound good.

Good luck w/ your new future and I hope you don't have to stay in the apt for too long.

Susi Daw said...

Thanks for commenting! And for reading my blog...It's funny how you just had a dream about us in high school. i'm always having those kinds of dreams. And we would never leave you out your to much fun to be around. Especially the time you, Charity and me went shopping for MORP in Yakima. Remember push starting your truck and the semi flashing it's lights. Ha too funny.

Susi Daw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saimi said...

Hey Susi, I was up just as late as you were - we could have talked! I was also blogging and watching 18 kids and counting followed by Little people. I know, crazy. It's
a lot of work keeping up on blogs and facebooking as well as checking my email once and a while. Email seems so outdated anymore HA!
hope Spencer is ok.

marcalicious said...

ha!!! that was a GREAT experience. I do cherish that memory. :)

Charity said...

Good times-I miss hanging out with you and Marci and especially together-the three of us in the pickup-weren't we telling scary stories while driving in the dark?

I'm glad Spencer got his job and you will be able to go back to shopping at Target and Costco. I love Costco, but I hardly ever buy much-it is just me, but I love going shopping there with people who actually buy stuff so next time you go call me-I love wondering around Costco!

And you should post stuff more often-I am also one of those 3 readers but you sometimes leave the blogging world for such long periods at a time-you'd think you were busy with a houseful of children or something ;)

Mary said...

You tagged me! Now I have a reason to procrastinate packing a little longer. WEEEEEEEE!

frosty said...

Susi...you are the best!! I loved reading your post! I hope things are going great for you guys. Love you!! :)