Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tiny ACTS of SERVICE mean the very most!

Thank you Babe! For taking care of me when I needed you the most.

Thank you Brandon for for making chiropractic house calls to get me back to my ol' self.

Thank you Jr. and Tricia ( more Tricia, than Jr.) for coming over and cleaning my very messy house and feeding us a wonderful dinner!

Thank you Jen for watching Emily after pre-school.
Thank you Natalie for driving Sophie to school.
 
Thank you Heather for watching Emily, and coming over to trim my bushes for me! 

Thank you Marci for your willingness to take and pick up my kids from school.

I can't express the gratitude I have for each and everyone of you!  You willingness to serve has been a huge Example to me, and I only hope I can return the favor sometime.  Thanks again for the GREAT people you all are!  My Family has been blessed  by your kindness.

No comments: